Diesel gen-sets onsite installation and service
VETZ diesel gen-sets are the finished and complete product, the customer is able to use it immediately without any ajustments or amendments. VETZ gen-sets guide books provide detailed information how to install, connect and put the gen-sets into work, the protection rules etc.
In spite of this, for the effective application of gen-sets frequently it is necessary to bring skilled onsite installation and electrical connection of the gen-sets with VETZ specialized team or with the technicians educated by VETZ of VETZ dealers or service partners. It is highly recommended especially in the following cases:
- the gen-sets are applied for the power supply of a sofisticated equipment such as computer and telecommunication devices, refrigerators or climatic equipment, fuel systems, pumping and ventillation, healthcare equipment etc (figure 1);
- the gen-sets are applied for the syncronization and the parallel work with other gen-sets, with the local or general grid (figure 2);
- the gen-sets are installed separately and remotly from control cabinets, automatic power transfer boards, battery uninterrupted power supply units UPS ant othe periferial devices (figure 3);
- the installation of more than one interconnected gen-sets is designed (figure 4);
- it is necessary to fix to the gen-sest different parts transported separately such as silencers (figure 5), trailers (figure 6), remote radiators etc;
- the gen-sets are be connected to outside fuel tanks or pipelines (figure 7);
- the remote control of the gen-sets has to be provided rather with the central computer controller of the premices or via the telecom network includimg GSM nets (figure 8);
- the installation of the gen-sets on the foundation (figure 9), the prepared ground (figure 10) or in the special rooms is designed (figure 11);
- the application of medium voltage gen-sets in case it is necessary to adjust the control and protection devices to the features of power consumers (figure 12);
- it is necessary to adapt the connecting terminals for mobile gen-sets (figure 13);
- the drill of the responsible staff is necessary.
VETZ 910kVA container gen-set (Perkins – Stamford) for sophisticated power consumers of Leroy Merlin mall.Model: AD728-T400-2RN, № D09077
VETZ container gen-set of 625kVA (Perkins – Mecc Alte) to meet load jumps in synchronization with the local power grid of one of the northen towns.Model: AD500-T400-2RN
VETZ container 1000kVA reserve gen-set (Perkins – Stamford) for a smelter in Urals connected to the power distribution cabinet of the furnace.Model: AD800-T400-2RN, № D06061
The space launch site power supply system consisting of 2 reserve container 800kVA gen-sets and auxiliary container integrated in the united control system of the space launch site via intranet.Model: Angara 2
The installation of the silencers to VETZ container gen-set of the prime power of 2000kVA for the reserve power supply of TPP pumps and other equipment, Perkins - Stamford.Model: AD1600-T400-2RN, № D06060
The installation on fore-wheel trailer VETZ 625kVA prime power emergency gen-set in thermoproof container for NPP.Model: ED640-T400-1RN, № G12129
Container 900kVA VETZ gen-set (Perkins-Stamford) connected to 2000l outside reserve fuel tank.Model: AD728-T400-2RN, № D09077
VETZ container 500kVA gen-set (Perkins-Mecc Alte) for aeronavigation equipment is controlled by the equipment control center.Model: AD400-T400-2RN (#2)
VETZ sea port two transformers step down 2 X 1250kVA 10300V/400V station in three VETZ containers assembled in united edifice on the dedicated foundation.Model: KTP-2х1000
The installation of VETZ 360 kVA container gen-set (Iveco-Mecc Alte) on the leveled and hardened ground.Model: AD280-T400-2RN, № G10086
VETZ 625kVA prime power gen-set installed in the generator room, Perkins-Stamford.Model: AD504S-T400-2R, № G05043
VETZ container on trailer gen-set of the reserve power of 2500kVA, MTU - Marelli Motori.Model: ED2500-T6300-2RN
The preparations to connect VETZ 400kVA jn trailer emergency gen-set.Model: ED320-T400-1RP, № V10092
The warranty service of VETZ gen-sets including the warranty defects clearance has to be procedured with VETZ representatives or with the tecnicians of VETZ dealers and partners appointed by VETZ.
VETZ supplorts the necessary stock of vital spare parts for the gen-sets including spare parts for main components (engines, alternators, cabinets) and has the skilled staff for fast repair of the gen-sets.
The regular service of VETZ gen-sets has to be provided according the user guide books. The spare parts and materials for the current service have to be collected according the guide books and to be pur chased rather from VETZ rather from the firms appointed by key componetnts manufacturers. The service itself is to be executed by the sckilled staff of the user or by the specialized firm.